Ways to Handle Peer Pressure
- Watch less T.V.
- Eat meals with family. (avoid T.V. and other distractions)
- Let your parents know your
friends and your friends parents.
- ”Peer Pressure
Reversal” 1. Check out the scene. 2.
Make a good decision. 3. Act to avoid trouble.
- Say “No”. Walk away and don’t turn around—Keep Walking.
- Surround yourself with people that generally
care about you and are motivated.
- Don’t put yourself into bad
- Don’t set yourself up.
- Buy time.
- Reject the drug, not the person who offers it.
- Make your own decisions and follow them.
- Seek strength in numbers
- Decide beforehand how to handle tense situations.